"Honour God with everything you own; give him the first and the best."
- Proverbs 3:9 MSG
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse (local Church), that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."
- Malachi 3:10
Give via Email Money Transfer (EMT's)
Email Money Transfer is now available. EMT's are super easy and convenient. All you need is access to online banking.
- If this is your first time giving by EMT, please fill out this form before advancing.
- Login to your online banking account.
- Look for a link called "send money" or "e-Transfer".
- Add us as a new recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide THIS SPECIFIC INFORMATION for the security question and answer. (DO NOT create your own question and answer).
QUESTION: "What is the first name of our Church?"
In the available "message" or "note to recipient" area please specify GENERAL FUND for tithes in order to receive your tax deductible receipt. For Event Registrations please include your NAME and the EVENT you are registering for. For all other payments (tickets, fundraisers, items for sale), please include your NAME and the details of the what the payment is for. PLEASE NOTE: If the message area is left blank, funds will automatically be allocated to the General Fund as a donation.
- Confirm all the info is correct and click "send".