MINISTERS FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL
Ministers Fellowship International exists to facilitate and nurture meaningful relationships among member ministers equipping & enabling them to be more effective in their callings, for the purpose of building and multiplying strong local churches around the world.
MFI benefits the minister and it also benefits the congregation that member ministers serve. It benefits the minister by:
- Helping them to establish meaningful covenant relationships with like minded leaders
- Providing resources to the ministers to enhance their personal life and ministry
- Providing a sense of covering and accountability
- Providing for the rejuvenation and refreshing of battle weary leaders
- Giving each member minister a sense of connection to a larger family network and a worldwide vision
MFI benefits the congregations by assisting their pastors and leaders, by giving congregations a sense of national and international identity, by providing a sense of security and a place to turn in times of difficulty, and by exposing local congregations to ministries that will build what they are building.
Check out the website for more info.
Actively Raising Individuals to Serve and Evangelize
Their abiding vision takes root in their desire to strengthen the Haitian people spiritually while expanding their skill base to influence positive change around them. The Mission of Haiti ARISE is to raise up godly leaders in Haiti through education, to strengthen their families, neighbors and country, bring relief to poverty, stimulate the economy, and to preach the Good News so that lives will be saved and hope for a strong future will be given to Haiti.
Please visit their website or watch this promotional video to see what they are all about.